Parents are essential to a student’s success in
school and throughout life. CMA values the contributions
parents make in the classroom and provide many opportunities
for parents to participate in school activities. Newsletters,
classroom letters, and the school website are utilized
to keep parents informed in upcoming events.
Parents are encouraged to be involved in the following:
- Helping their child with homework and using resources
such as Home Links at the elementary level.
- Contributing specialized skills to the school
through opportunities such as the International
- Volunteering with field trips, classroom projects
such as tutoring and making classroom material,
book fairs, and athletic programs.
- Committees such as Project Graduation, Title I,
and school improvement planning.
- Attend parent meetings and school community meetings.
- Participate in after-hours informal parent education
programs that are designed to guide you through
the journey of helping your child discover and enjoy
a lifetime of learning.
Below are links to some documents you may need throughout the school year.
Permission to Administer Medication
Sports Physical Form
Volunteer Background Check
Carpool Sign-Up Form
Student Code of Conduct